Monday 3 October 2011

A normal start to a normal week.

Today (as well as marking the start of my 4th week living in Brussels) was the first day of the first what you might call normal week out here.  There are no random public holidays and no trips provided by ISTI.  It is a normal week.  And boy, does it feel normal... it feels now like I've got more of a routine and I know what to expect of things now, I'm doing work and things just like normal...  I'm hoping this normality won't last or it won't become too boring, week 4 is too early for this! I have a lot more time out here yet and I don't want it to drag!

The other thing that has made today distinctly ordinary has been having the chance to moan about my department at uni.  There is nothing like it.  If I closed my eyes I could be back in Lancaster waiting for the latest piece of work that they want us to do and nobody understands...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me a message: